Post your most inspiring photos of nature #3

Here’s a little spider from Australia.
I tried to get a good sense of scale while also keeping my hand somewhat out of reach.

22 Likes

I would burn my house down if I found that.

11 Likes

But I like my house.
If only there was another way…
< Gets lighter >
:fire:

12 Likes

This bit is so cool

25 Likes

No, just no no NOO!!! Holy shit that thing is huge. I agree burn the shit DOWN :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

I’m weird. I’d burn my house if I see ordinary size of spiders. I don’t mind these huge ones :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

Hi/Hallo Jenny! Another thing Mallorca is loved for in Europe is its cycling. Lots of former professional cyclists started their own cycling centres there. Been there. Gorgeous early spring training. Island got it all. Want to go again and just might.

2 Likes

Hike just outside Yellowstone NP, April 2017.

26 Likes

Yep, too many bike riders in spring and autumn from my (car driving) point of view! :rofl:
In the place that I live there is a very popular bike store (Cycling Planet), most bikers stop there when cycling though the Sierra de Tramuntana!

1 Like

24 Likes

This is my place, my gettin’ right with my soul place. :green_heart:

27 Likes

I miss seeing all the beautiful horses in Durango.
What beauties. Ranchers have horses all up and down 550. It was always so cool to drive by and see them on our daily trips into town. I never got tired of that.

3 Likes

Yep… I can still see you. 🥸

27 Likes

Whoah…!
That is awesome!

1 Like

Love that green water. Looks enchanted. Awesome!

3 Likes

This entire creek has that blue-green water. It’s pretty amazing.

2 Likes

Antelope Canyon, Arizona 2021

30 Likes

This is amazing!!! :heart_eyes: putting on my list for future places to travel to

“I am a child of the Earth. I sing with the wind, I dance with the flame, I cry with the rain. The sun guides me by day and the moon by night. I listen to the universe and find my own path in life.”

21 Likes

21 Likes