Post your most inspiring photos of nature #3

Wow that’s a totally awesome picture.

Where is that?

Driving home last night had to stop and take a pic.

29 Likes

Wow! The serendipity of being witness to the glory of that blessed moment in time. :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Twin Falls in Yankee Boy Basin near Ouray, CO

24 Likes

:green_heart::christmas_tree:beautiful day here

24 Likes

Looks like a big fire

17 Likes

21 Likes

It sure is! :star_struck:

1 Like

In the 70s today, but miss snow so much. It’s my first winter out of Colorado in 6 years and it doesn’t feel like Christmas without it.

2 Likes

Colorado is on my list of places I want to hike around this coming year. I’d love any recommendations you have!!

3 Likes

I’m sure Carolyn has lots of suggestions. If you go around the Rocky Mountain National Park, Nederland, Evergreen, Boulder area I can help too :slight_smile: :hiking_boot:

2 Likes

Sweet, my first planned trip is in the Colorado spring area. But I haven’t gotten much further than that lol I have some months before winter is over

2 Likes

I don’t know that area very well but I use an app called All Trails which is amazing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love the AllTrails! I have the natural park service app too

2 Likes

Just message me and I’ll let you know some good areas. I’ve been hiking in many areas here. :blush:

2 Likes

I would definitely miss the snow, so I understand. I lived near a beach before moving here, and that’s pretty cool, too. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I moved here during the beginning of Covid. I’m much more of a mountain girl then a beach girl. But the ocean is beautiful. I’m hoping to move to Seattle next year but you never know what life has in store :slight_smile:
For now I’ll just enjoy the snow in your beautiful photos :snowflake::snowman_with_snow::blue_heart:

2 Likes

I was a total beach bunny! But I wouldn’t trade living in these mountains for anything. I love it here. Seattle would be awesome. :blush:

1 Like

I love your quotes you put with your pics.

1 Like