Welcome Bryan :heart: It’s lovely.

Thank you. I’m happy to be here!

2 Likes

25 Likes

Crested Butte, CO

29 Likes

I love off-roading and camping in CB. :blush:

1 Like

:green_heart::blue_heart: I’m missing the mountains so much at the moment. I’m planning my hiking trip for the summer. Planning to drive through Colorado, to Seattle, and up into Canada (depending on restrictions) and go hiking in all my favorite spots along the way :blush: Going through my photos for a refresher on where I want to stop :heart:

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I love doing road-trips like that.

1 Like

Mountain goat near the top of Mt. Evans, CO (June 2019). I think they’re beautiful. :slightly_smiling_face:

24 Likes

Where was this photo taken? Absolutely gorgeous

Are you there now? A buddy of mine was just there and tells of -18 weather… Lol

1 Like

My house.
:+1:

1 Like

Queensland, Australia

27 Likes

Is that top one Queen Mary Falls?

Is this at Purling Brook Falls @Becsta ? Gorgeous photos! Such a beautiful place :butterfly:

1 Like

Noordzee

21 Likes

David Foster Wallace on wisdom you might acquire at a treatment facility for alcohol and drug dependency… from his book Infinite Jest.

“That sometimes human beings have to just sit in one place and, like, hurt. That you will become way less concerned with what other people think of you when you realize how seldom they do. That there is such a thing as raw, unalloyed, agendaless kindness. That it is possible to fall asleep during an anxiety attack. That concentrating on anything is very hard work.”

20 Likes

Look what I saw today: a fox! :fox_face:
Maybe nothing special for you but I do not see them often, this is the 3th one in my life. This one is special because it’s close to my house!

Not a great picture but you can recognize it is a fox :blush:

24 Likes

When the squirrel first seen me he turned and put his paws right up in the air like I was holding him at gun point :rofl:

20 Likes

I love foxes!

3 Likes

What a beautiful sight! Love them. I thought I saw one here a few weeks ago driving early to work but it was probably a coyote. Not sure we have fox out here on island.
Happy new year also, lady! :kissing_heart::fox_face:

2 Likes