Post your most inspiring photos of nature #3

I was in the USA 23 years ago. Have very good memories about sleeping in a tent and hearing the coyotes howl. I found it so cool!
Happy new year for you as well Donna! Just finished bordgaming with the children, it was fun!

3 Likes

“The past is our definition. We may strive with good reason to escape it, or to escape what is bad in it, but we will escape it only by adding something better to it.” - Wendell Berry

24 Likes

My final sunset of 2021.
Buh Bye Felicia :wave:

I’m so happy it stopped rain and I was able to get for my late afternoon walk. It’s been like a week cooped up.
Happy New Year Y’all
:blush::pray::heart::hugs:

25 Likes

Beautiful way to send off the year.

vjldZQKL4sJgbSvNKg

6 Likes

Kicking off the year sober! :muscle:t2::innocent::ocean::sunny:

26 Likes

No it isn’t @AyBee . @emc2018 is on the money :raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

Here is another beauty taken at Tofino.

25 Likes

Little Qualicum Falls
Qualicum, BC :canada:

26 Likes

Thanks for sharing this. I really appreciate David Foster Wallace’s writings. Really sad that he ended his life. He was a very talented writer and no doubt a great, yet troubled human being :sparkling_heart:

Here’s a few pics I took today at the Bundaberg, Qld Botanical Gardens in the Japanese Gardens area :herb: :pray:

25 Likes

My first sunset walk of 2022

Much calmer waters than my last one of 2021. Maybe that’s an omen.

21 Likes

Wow! Did you have taken that picture yourself? Those lines in it, I love it! Nature is always so beautiful, but this picture captured it all! :star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck:

1 Like

Coming back to London from Czech republic.

7 Likes

Loket, Czech republic

14 Likes

“Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art.” - Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

16 Likes

21 Likes

Pacific Palisades Park. Great place for the meditation challenge.

Looking towards Malibu

18 Likes

El Morado. Santiago de Chile

22 Likes

21 Likes

23 Likes

I did not!!! If you can believe it,Tofino is only a 5 hr drive from me and I have not visited yet! Tofino is on the West side of Vancouver Island and I live on the East side. Maybe summer of 2022 and when I do I will be sure to take some super shots for you. It’s so beautiful there.

:dizzy: