Post your most inspiring photos of nature #3

The last 3 pictures is that from a burial place?

Perfect time of year and a perfect day. Glad you get to do this. It’s so therapeutic. Good for you.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Ola :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I don’t think so. Somebody made it out of their garden, close to the river, perhaps for attraction, because there are these touristics boats sailing around when season :blush:
Yesterday we saw even weirder thing when a manequins were hang up on trees at one street, painted like in blood with some note on them. First we though that it might be a death threatening to somebody from a cartel, later we translated the note and it’s for a goverment. Perhaps some protest…
My photo is in the camera, I’ll perhaps upload it after holiday, because I have no way to download it to my phone here :wink:

3 Likes

“The moon rested right above the mountains, a place I call home.” - Daniel Wallock [Right-Hearted]

22 Likes

A couple more of the Full Wolf Moon from closer to the mountain ridge… it’s been a long time since I’ve done shots of the moon. The next ones should be better. :upside_down_face:

26 Likes

Those are absolutely amazing :heart: Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

It made me think about this:

It’s in Indonesia I believe, it’s a burial site.

14 Likes

These are really cool! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks, Jenny! :kissing_heart:

i love them Carolyn.

1 Like

Thank you. :blush:

1 Like

19 Likes

Fanny Bay, BC
:canada:
(home of the small oysters @Dazercat )

If I had to choose an image to represent the word “silence”, this would do.

26 Likes

That’s a really cool “silence” pick. :pray:t2::heart:

And those moon pics @ShesGotMoxie are amazing. I miss those stars you were writing about the other day. I can totally picture what you were saying. So amazing. :pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Yeah I parked my car at Fanny bay oysters to take it lol. Thought of you of course!!!

1 Like

I am having a brain fart what stars… hahahah

1 Like

Moxie was writing about stars in Colorado on the gratitude thread. Not you :rofl:
I’ve never seen so many stars as when I lived n Durango. You can almost touch them. :dizzy:

5 Likes

Oh we have alot of stars here too. Can see the milky way its crazy.

4 Likes

I’m going to miss these walks so much.

22 Likes