Post your most inspiring photos of nature #3

23 Likes

Nice to have you back Seb. Always look forward to your photos. You and Jason are a tough act to follow.

It’s not the beach. But every sunset sober is gorgeous to me. No exception. I’m grateful. :pray::heart:

22 Likes

Stunning images mate

1 Like

My family moved from the Rocky Mountains to Victorville…not far from Barstow. I think my mother cried the entire 5 hours.

1 Like

Out the back door

22 Likes

Oh my goodness!! Paradise!! Where is this?? :heart_eyes::palm_tree::two_hearts:

1 Like

21 Likes

Made a new friend today

24 Likes

Cozumel island, Mexico :heart_eyes::mexico:

18 Likes

Haiku , Maui…living in paradise is a blessing with beautiful mountains that supply the water for all these ponds and waterfalls that are all over the island and if you like white sandy beaches with really good surfing we got those also lol :call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

20 Likes

Very nice.
And calming. Sunrise?
or sunset :man_shrugging:

1 Like

That was sunrise, one from “Erics” episode I forgot to post.

The view has been blocked out in fog for days now can’t see infront of our noses .

1 Like

Oh my gosh, I thought it was Hawaii. Absolutely stunning! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ll trade you some snow :snowflake: for some tropical weather :parasol_on_ground:…lol I haven’t been able to enjoy the water recently cause I’ve been getting tattooed every 2-3 weeks and trying to stay out of the sun living in Hawai’i is almost impossible :call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like

Pfffft don’t have to ask me twice… Or even at all. It’s -30 here. I would looooove to trade the snow for some tropical weather and go surfing in the ocean. I’ve only been surfing in a lake here in Canada, super fun, but it’s left me itching for some real big waves! :ocean::grin:

3 Likes

Convinced one of my kids to go and try cross country skiing today. She loved it despite it being a balmy 11 degrees out. I used to go all the time.

20 Likes

Damn I miss Scotland! I visited once a couple years ago and I fell in love!

2 Likes

20 Likes

26 Likes