Post your most inspiring photos of nature #3

15 Likes

Needed to get out and have fresh air, clear my head and try not think pain.

17 Likes

Not really nature but, caught a picture of a visitor last night from my front porch camera!

23 Likes

It’s almond blossom time! :heart_eyes: Unfortunately the pictures don’t reflect the entire beauty… :cherry_blossom:

21 Likes

Wildlife is most definitely nature! :blush:

3 Likes

Beautiful morning :heart:

22 Likes

Also saw a cactus heart which was pretty cool :green_heart:

24 Likes

Today time at Xcacel & Akumal beach close to Tulum.
Mexico :mexico::cactus:

15 Likes

Kay beach, Tulum, Mexico

16 Likes

It’s nice to get back home when I can. A bit poignant this time as a dear friend died a few days ago (drink related). He was well known in the music industry but our friendship went back to when we were both penniless and would win some money on quiz machines so we could get a game of snooker and a couple of pints. My brother in arms. The sign for Ross Sands (It’s a one-mile walk away), Bamburgh Castle, Lindisfarne Castle, and a close up of Bamburgh Castle.

16 Likes

Waist deep snow wow! I can’t even imagine what that’s like, we never get snow where I live. So pretty!

4 Likes

My kids and I discovered a local hidden gem 20km from home today, so secret I never knew it existed for the past 4 years we’ve been living here lol. Lots of meandering tracks and countless swimming holes, its going to become a regular spot for us that’s for sure… It was just beautiful being back out in nature, its definitely my happy place :green_heart:

27 Likes

Good morning from Vancouver Island.

27 Likes

Up close and personal with "Mystery’ from the Hanging Rock Llama Treks

23 Likes

Ohhhh have you ever explored around hanging rock? That movie creeped me as a kid!

2 Likes

Yal-Ka cenote y laguna, Mexico :mexico::cactus::palm_tree::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

We usually go up there every couple of years as it is close to home. No we’ve never encountered ‘Miranda’. That whole area from Mt Macedon to Woodend and beyond is beautiful. Have you heard of Straws Lane aka Gravity Hill near there? You can put your car in neutral and it rolls up a hill.

1 Like

Whaaaat? No I’ve never heard of Straws Lane. I’ll look it up!

[quote=“Seb, post:1283, topic:121707”]
No we’ve never encountered ‘Miranda’
[/quote] :joy::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

23 Likes

Walked through the woods today. Snow is about knee deep. It was 2c today compared to -20c a few days back. Fresh air felt good.

24 Likes