Post your most inspiring photos of nature #3

Some of my photos from my camera :camera_flash: from Mexico holiday :heart_eyes::mexico:
Part 1: Mexico City & near places

22 Likes

This is amazing ! @Olivia

1 Like

NOOOO!!! :flushed::see_no_evil::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Full sentence

1 Like

Mexico :mexico:
Part 2: Oaxaca & near places

19 Likes

Mexico :mexico:
Part 3: Cozumel, Isla Holbox and near places

19 Likes

Sunday sunrise, with the morning star :star2:

28 Likes

My camera focused on the tree between the fence and her rump, but you get the idea. When they’re not with the herd, they’re not hanging around to take a picture. :upside_down_face:

30 Likes

This is a photo I took on a plane heading to Florida several years ago

22 Likes

When I see skies like this… I can barely breathe. Pulled over on the highway to take a photo.

This is the start of evening skies 2022 @Dazercat .
:blush:

30 Likes

Pretty dang nice and worth it.
:pray::heart:

1 Like

My camera didn’t pick up the colors very well. The clouds were white, cream, peach and lavender. It was stunning.

1 Like

SUMMER SATURDAY SUNSETS

26 Likes

Wow!! :star_struck: Did you made this photo yourself? Stunning!!

Yes it is my photograph

1 Like

So this huge nope just flew in to the office through an open door. One good hand flick managed to connect and stun it long enough to trap under a can. His head popped off as he tried to escape and the can was promptly pressed down again. The body kept on, Terminator-like in its mission, and no head proving no problem. Holy crap this was big.

16 Likes

That sounded very exciting!

1 Like

30 Likes

I know these places and love them all. The falls on Clear Creek were nearly demolished by avalanches. It’s covered in fallen trees, and it’s caused the creek to change its course some. I live here. Your pictures make me hungry for summer hiking. :green_heart::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Ice Lake Basin?
@DivorcedDad83

2 Likes

That’s right!

2 Likes