25 Likes

More bird pics

19 Likes

Here are my bird pics

18 Likes

Is it Brooks Ghost 14? Your shoes :sweat_smile:

Brooks Adrenaline 22 :grin:

1 Like

Almost! I recently bought Adrenaline 22 GTS and I love them. Generally I like Brooks. I use them for running a lot :wink:

3 Likes

I used to run long distance until I blew both my knees out. Genetics….

Beast was my shoe of choice at the time and still usually buy them, but this time I bought the adrenaline for some reason. I like them

2 Likes

I wanted to reply in private message not to spam it here, but I have absolutely no idea how to do that :joy:

Tell me about injuries… I am long distance runner too. Well, at least up to half marathon. I injured my feet when I was training for a marathon and the injury lasted for almost a whole year! I picked up cycling instead because I can’t just do nothing… :see_no_evil:
Now I was back to running for last 3-4 months and now I’m injured again :woman_shrugging:t4: My foot, but a different injury than before… :roll_eyes:
I think my problem is speed and overuse. I run too much, too often and I still didn’t learn to rest and let my body recover. So I’m now waiting to see a physio and if he helps me to get back running again, I’ll have to put some plan at place, which will prevent me from injuries.

Yeah, Brooks are great running shoes. I have high arches and so need a high drop, which they have. And they’re so nicely cussioned, too :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Shame it’s not as visible in these photos as it was in reality, how beautiful the sky was.
Bessingby Park, Ruislip, London

16 Likes

6 deer in my back field this morning hanging out and eating grass. They were unbothered by my chickens calling at them. :grin:

15 Likes

Tree I saw on our hike yesterday. It was a ton of muddy fun.

15 Likes

Dripping springs- Las Cruces,NM
Had some interesting history so that was an added bonus I didn’t know about before going. Really nice hike and beautiful area

22 Likes

I took the scenic route home and there was still snow on the ground in Cloudcroft, NM!!!

23 Likes

28 Likes

Awesome :innocent:&:smiling_imp:

1 Like

This little guy was sitting on my roses (or what will soon be roses)

29 Likes

Beautiful, after catz, frogs are my favourite animal :innocent:&:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

During today’s ride from work

23 Likes

Nice! Was just up at Hollywood sign last fall! So many more trails there than I thought.

Great shots!
I guess i didn’t realize how mountainous it was there. Very cool!