Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

Continuing the discussion from Post your most inspiring photos of nature #3 - #2678.

Previous discussions:

8 Likes

49 Likes

I wish I was there! What a beautiful empty beach!! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

My first little tour. Already like it much more than lake Constance region. So green here.

Think it must be some kind of bunker. The bridge was built in 1939.

Plus a cute cat :upside_down_face:

46 Likes

36 Likes

Was able to go on a walk today by myself. Was really nice and peaceful walking alone on the trails. I miss my alone time.

37 Likes

That’s nice and I feel you when you say that you miss your alone time.
I am quite an introvert and if I don’t get time when I could be alone, I feel exhausted. Sometimes is good to escape to nature like you did, if you feel that where you live and work is over-crawded.

5 Likes

Love that the absolutely gorgeous rainbow is contrasted against all the wires that we have in Japan.

30 Likes

Went out after the afternoon downpour.

41 Likes

Happy Saturday

:spider_web:

39 Likes

Bit of an interesting perspective on home

33 Likes

Universe nature photos. Taken with my phone through the lens of binoculars.

Full moon:

Jupiter and his four largest moons (from left to right - Europa, Ganymede, Io, and Callisto on the far right):

40 Likes

31 Likes

Thats amazing you should start a thread with pics like these. I love this so much.

3 Likes

Thank you!

That is a great idea. A thread like that would be fun, though I’m not sure there are enough people who do astrophotography to justify it’s own thread, and even i am pretty limited by lack of proper equipment for it.

3 Likes

Keep posting here, thats totally fine il keep a look out for future pics (no pressure) :slightly_smiling_face:
Its amazing you got that so clear through binoculars.

1 Like

Ive seen the Galilean moons in my telescope and its an incredible sight. Thank you for posting!!

2 Likes

I’ll do that. :slightly_smiling_face: Well, they are big and powerful (75x100 power) binoculars :sweat_smile:

@Astro thats awesome! It really is amazing to see in real time and not in a photo. I’m keen on getting a telescope myself, but it takes forever for me to buy anything as money is limited and I research everything to death before buying. I would love to dive into the world of astrophotography, but that probably won’t be for a while. What scope do you have?

More nature photos to keep post on topic:

Moon and Venus in predawn sky.

32 Likes

Laves Culture Trail

33 Likes

So its a skywatcher with 4.2 " aperture. Not too sure of the model #. Its probably 17 years old. Unfortunately when my son was 2, hes 9 now, he pushed it over and the lense holder broke. I haven’t attempted to fix it yet. But the views were breathtaking. Ive seen Saturn’s rings as clear as we can see a digital clock, which was one of my favorite nightsky views.

11 Likes