Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

They were glorious tonight! They’re suppose to be out tomorrow night even stronger but clouds are suppose to roll in.

Here’s a couple more

32 Likes

Simply amazing! What a special experience to see. I’d love to see someday.

2 Likes

Wow!! And to me it looks like an eagle coming in to land on a branch :thinking:

2 Likes

My morning walk after workout and before work

18 Likes

Wow!! So beautiful, hope to see that in real some day!

1 Like

Almost every morning, hot air ballons are outside my window at sunrise. They are still breath taking every time i catch a glimpse of them out in nature when i get to do my morning walk at sunrise. Hot air balloons are soul calming. They way they just slowly float in the morning crisp air.

13 Likes

This is for the book thread but because it is about nature i thought i would share it here with all my nature enthusiasts :heart: brilliant book.

6 Likes

He has founded a project called Urwaldprojekt in Germany where you can ‘rent’ forest for 50 years and by this prevent it from being cut down. 1 m2 is like 4 Euro or so. He also does weekend seminars.

4 Likes

Ah that sounds amazing! Im going to google about it now. Thank you for sharing that info, so interesting :hugs:

1 Like
2 Likes

Sunset picnic dinner down at the lake last night

19 Likes

Early spring in the desert.

My fave smelling Mountain Laurel.

Spanish Dagger
Yuccas

We got a lot of rain. Things are going to be popping all over the place.
I :heart: spring. New life.
Carolina Jessamine.

23 Likes

Yeah, that’s it. I randomly buy some m2 for example for my nephews :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

This is where I like to walk:

But this is what I ran into today:

20 Likes

right outside my house during the sun rain today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

Ohhhh i love rainbows! Thanks for sharing @yaybrittanyrai

1 Like

me too!!! its so fun searching for them when you know the weather conditions are perfect for it !!

Got in a lovely hike along the PCT. Desert views with snow underfoot and visible beyond. Manzanita just starting to bloom.

18 Likes

This is from a walk i took recently to reflect and clear my mind. I thought it was a beautiful shot and fitting with the American flag being blurred out in the photo. With everything going on right now, i feel the future of America is very blurry. Anyways, thanks for looking!!

22 Likes

Have you ever seen the movie aeronauts??? Its a great movie about hot air balloons. Very beautiful scenes in the movie.

1 Like