Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

@XXIX try seek by inaturalist…i just downloaded for free and seems it does what youd be interested in…dies have challenges and badges too :woman_shrugging:

I do use google lens a lot for myself but it doesnt have any bells and whistles

6 Likes

Thanks Jazzy, I’ve never used Google lens before, I didn’t even know it was a thing! It’s works really well, I’ve just been snapping plants as I have my morning tea on my bench :coffee:

2 Likes

Lol…i love it…my brother turned me onto it as i was constantly asking “hey what do you think that is” or where can i get that?
It has also worked for fruits (many times i dont know the name in English). I also use for objects -
Ie. A supplement bottle or bench or cakes - itll find places to buy nearby
Very handy app …have fun with it (well sounds like you already are :wink:)

5 Likes

27 Likes

Where is this?? I’m putting it on my ‘to go to’ list!

6 Likes

21 Likes

Finding calm in green

26 Likes

Milk thistle is a horrible invasive nasty weed in Colorado. When we lived in Durango if you didn’t kill it you could get fined. I guess because there was a lot of pasture and grass fed ranchers out there where we lived. It’s funny what you can get “in trouble,” for depending on where you live.
You make it look pretty in your pic.

5 Likes

Oh my goodness -

That’s so crazy! I can imagine it being invasive but I’m grateful for milk thistle and all it’s healing properties (especially for healing the liver).

6 Likes

Aha, never knew that ofcourse! And a fine if you do not kill it? Wow! :open_mouth:
In the Netherlands we have an invasive species called: Japanse Duizendknoop/ Japanese knotweed.
It grows very fast and everywhere and the do not have found a way to kill it forgood.
They tried poisson, burning it, let pigs eat it, boiling water over it, etc. There is now a pilot project to burn it and get all the soil out and heat the soil to get all the plant parts dead. Then they put the soil back.
It started as a gardenplant, now in some cities it grows everywhere! :pensive:

4 Likes

Morning meditation when only birds are singing

23 Likes

Forest spirit

22 Likes

20 Likes

On my most favorite way home

28 Likes

I got a morning meditation in too! Right here, halfway through my walk.

My mind wouldn’t shut up :zipper_mouth_face:
6 minutes and it worked :pray:t2:

26 Likes

22 Likes

20 Likes

21 Likes

Turtles are my favorite! :turtle: My ex’s family has 4 & spending time with them made me fall in love with them. I would love to own some one day. Amazing animals. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You got my wife’s sneakers on :scream:
Plimsolls :nerd_face:
They’re pretty cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes