Hybrid Tea Rose

13 Likes

Full Moon

19 Likes

Goodnight, Petunias.

13 Likes

20 Likes

16 Likes

Baby Gamble Quail with Momma up for a drink in my pool.

19 Likes

This freaked me out a bit, it’s big!
But the good thing was: it wasn’t alive!
It is the skin of an big Keizerlibelle/ Emperor dragonfly larva.

15 Likes

17 Likes

That’s how cloudy is was here too last night night. My 3 YO daughter, Winter, & I always go outside & look at the moon, planets, & stars before bed, but we saw nothing last night. Winter already can find Jupiter in the sky. I guess that’s what happens when you have an astronomy loving mama. :milky_way:

6 Likes

What’s the app? I’m quite interested in finding out what nasty arachnids are infesting my shed and garden lol :innocent:&:smiling_imp:

Soon as I see a cactus picture it’s odds on that it’s either @Dazercat or @TMAC, I just whish I could live somewhere with the amazing flora you guys have all around you :innocent:&:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Orting WA.

Oooh, I need to be there so much! I would so much enjoy painting there or just chilling and watching this beautiful nature. :heart:

1 Like

The Saguaro :cactus: is only found in the Sonoran desert :desert:
They are so cool. I find that they each have their own personality. Like this guy.

I think he’s had one too many. I walk by him most days and think he’s still drunk. Glad it isn’t me. I have quite a few I have picked out on my travels around here. And I know where the ones I love live. I was thinking of starting a collection of pics on each individual one I can relate too. Kind of silly. But it’s better than me drinking.

This guy can be my Gay Pride one :rainbow_flag:
He’s lives out back so I see him all the time.

Like @TMAC said. I feel like I’m living in a Looney Toons cartoon. And I’m lovin it.

19 Likes

PictureThis

Bigleaf Lupine

16 Likes

Kousa Dogwood

13 Likes