Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

Wow nice shot!

3 Likes

Aww Yes Brian! What a picture! The early bird catches the worm. I love moments like this but I am ALWAYS too late getting the camera out. You must have had an idea they were there and you got ready for them?

2 Likes

This is amazing. Especially for pictures from a phone. Great job.

1 Like

I’ve been looking for a hobby to get into and I think you may have just pointed me into that direction.

1 Like

Beautiful :heart_eyes: Reminds me of Richmond Park :blush:

1 Like

Sunset from Rialto Bridge, Venice :heart:
(I’m proud of these :smile:)

This one is from a different bridge. But also pretty :relaxed:

19 Likes

Tripped up north this past week

25 Likes

Where is that? Is it really Africa?:open_mouth:

Botanical garden in Göttingen.

18 Likes

Out my front window the morning after being up (allmost) all night discussing sobriety with fellow trudgers.

23 Likes

I love your photographs, the vastness of the area you live in shows through in your pictures. Perfect for your dogs and cow. :full_moon_with_face:. Do you get isolated in winter?

2 Likes

Hello Leveller, in a way yes, winter can be quite isolating. But I am lucky to have one of few jobs in my village. There I am happy to serve the community. I get to see anyone who does not fly south for the winter. I am kept physically busy shovelling to keep from being snowed in, and to help the public get to the Post Office, so get my exercise that way. I have my animals, except the cow she will be on a farm that is equiped to keep cattle through the hard season, she will be safe there.

3 Likes

15 Likes

Moose on the horizon.

17 Likes

Some flowers from the garden.

16 Likes

24 Likes

Venice, Italy… :heart:

13 Likes

New Hampshire is already frozen and beautiful this past Friday

19 Likes

Still frame from a time lapse I made of the sunset yesterday while camping.

24 Likes

21 Likes