Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

Yesterday evening walk, I like the shimmer of light. A bit mysterious.

20 Likes

20 Likes

23 Likes

24 Likes

That’s nice :blush:
You visiting? Or you live up there.
I’ve always wanted to get there. Maybe someday.

2 Likes

It’s a half hour drive from my city so it makes a nice day trip. You should definitely visit if you ever get the chance. There’s a lot to do in the surrounding areas too. (The city itself is pretty sketchy tho :grimacing:)

4 Likes

South/Center of France, Lot and Ardèche

23 Likes

Amazing! What a powerful force of nature!

2 Likes

Aah, we used to camp in the ardeche every summer when I was growing up :heart_eyes: Near a town called Le Van. So many happy memories of that time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Enjoy!

2 Likes

Yes it’s great! My brother lives there :wink:
Can’t find Le Van on maps though :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve been. I’ve just goggled it, it’s les vans, I misspelled it! A really small, quite hippy type village. I remember they sell these amazing honey sweets!

3 Likes

My office for the day.
I love my job.

20 Likes

We finally made it to Oyster River!!!

24 Likes

Any fish :tropical_fish: ?

3 Likes

I didnt see any, would be beautiful if there were though.

2 Likes

A few from my peaceful hike near Hawkshead in the Lake District today. Featuring a rare two headed sheep :sheep::joy:

19 Likes

You so funny - i actually did a double take – beautiful pics!

5 Likes

I didn’t know you lived in my favorite country :blush: Never done the Lake District though. I hear, and can see from your pics it’s gorgeous. I’ve only been as far north as Derby. And as an American, I can pronounce it correctly. :laughing:
Go Rammies!
Keep the pics coming.
:pray::heart:

4 Likes

double-take-say-what

2 Likes

It is beautiful. I’m lucky to live just over an hour away, so we can enjoy it fairly often. It is not as dramatic as some of the scenery you have over in the USA, but I think for a small place in a small country it does ok :ok_hand:!

3 Likes