Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

Wow…I’m very impressed. And I used to teach photography! Feels like a lifetime ago though. Where do you live?

That’s a superb part of our planet for photography !! I’m rather jealous. It’s mostly grey and rainy here. Occasionally spectacular

22 Likes

Loch Goil’s Boatshed Cafe in Scotland.

19 Likes

Mr. Cat :cat2:

18 Likes

28 Likes

The bus is on my in laws property in grays harbor county Washington​:heart: the rest are up between forks Washington and Port Angeles Washington. By the hoh rainforest :heart:

2 Likes

The last picture is Tulum Mexico at the Mayan ruins❤️

1 Like

I love it there! I live about 2 hours from there and we go crabbing and camping up there all the time. Have family that live there as well. It’s beautiful!

1 Like

Fascinating for me. Source of the river Blau (blue) called Blautopf. Now that makes sense

25 Likes

Sorry it’s not so clear I clipped these from videos that I took but this is Jeremy and he likes to visit us at work on a regular. I hope everyone is enjoying the gifts of recovery. I know I am :call_me_hand:t4:

27 Likes

oh wow – Hello Jeremy! thanks for sharing his visits with us :pray:

2 Likes

Cruising around on my lunch break!

24 Likes

The beauty of Washington State

28 Likes

25 Likes

24 Likes

Thought it was quite pretty seeing the storm clouds roll over the autumn mountains above my house with the setting sunshine spotlighting their retreat.

Zoomed in for the second pic and you can see fresh snow already frosting the peaks here in Utah!

28 Likes

Stewart Falls Trail near Sundance, Utah

IMG_20231005_163256

30 Likes

Not sure if cut flowers in a vase is considered “nature”, per se, but here you go.

16 Likes

I love the shot of the Space Needle. Seattle, WA, is it? I’d love to visit there some day.