Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

Hahahhaaah! :joy: Maybe the name? There was a companion hobbit called Merrysomethingorother. I’m not much like a hobbit, though. But I see nothing wrong in enjoying life, nature and food. New #lifegoal in 3… 2… 1…

Thank you, Eric. This made me chuckle.

2 Likes

I read all the hobbit things. Loved them. Maybe it was just Merry.

1 Like

nature taking over an old structure left from when this land was a copper mine. i live at the edge of this forest called Manitou (a word from the language of the Lanape people who originally inhabited these lands - “Manitou” is the spirit of immense power that pervades nature) - I walk through Manitou forest often, and recently the caretaker here told me that this structure was an ox barn - the ox were used to cart the copper that was extracted from the soil. now the work is over and the forest is taking it all into her embrace :smiling_face:

22 Likes

How cool. :cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

24 Likes

23 Likes

30 Likes

30 Likes

31 Likes

The harvest moon, taken last week or so. One at night, one early morning

30 Likes

Still wanted to share some pics from my recent stay in the Texas Hill Country

28 Likes

Why is there an Armadillo, they’ve not native to Holland or is it a symptom of global warming?

3 Likes

I’d say most of these pics have a distinct un-Dutch flavour. I was in Texas a couple of weeks ago friend.

5 Likes

28 Likes

24 Likes

I laugh. That must of been Holland deer and cardinal.

1 Like

Headed up here to one of my favorite hikes by my home. Goes up to this cool little suspension bridge. Love nature’s canvas!

27 Likes

Hey @Dazercat , just for you…the beautiful green lady dancing. These are my own pics :blush::pray:

34 Likes

Oh these are beautiful…must have been so magical to see … thank you for sharing

3 Likes