Post your most inspiring photos of nature #5

I love lilacs! In the garden by the house I grew up in we had purple, pink and white lilacs. One of the most beautiful fragrances in the world.

4 Likes

Your home town is a genuine fairy tale location

4 Likes

I love them too. My father loved the purple ones, known as farmers lilacs over here. When I was a kid we used to have a lilac tree just above a pond. The tree was really old and the branches where all twisted. We loved to climb in that tree to smell the flowers, and just sit on those branches to get surrounded by the fragrance.

And yes, we did fell into the pond multiple times :laughing:

3 Likes

Me and my partner are at Alton Towers and the gardens are beautiful, even if the weather is naff :heart:

23 Likes

It’s been raining a lot recently.

18 Likes

Oh, I would love to try that! I’ve had lavender lemonade, which is amazing. Lilac is one of my favorite scents 🪻 I just got this candle and it’s already half gone!

9 Likes

I make lavender and lemon cookies :blush:
Lavender lemonade is good, just as dandelion or lilac is. But my all time favorite is violet flavored anything, we have a small assortment of violet flavored candies over here. I buy them everytime I get my hand on some :blush:

4 Likes

We have violet ‘mints’ around here. Such a unique flavor. My daughter’s father got me into them and idk anyone else who likes them :rofl:

2 Likes

The pictures does not make tonights moon fair. It’s stunning. And yes it’s late and it’s almost daylight outside still. That’s what happens in late spring/summer here. Soon we’ll have 24/7 daylight.

19 Likes

I loved those violet mint candies when I was a kid. Haven’t seen them for years.
We have some violet flavored marshmallow candies, and some hard chewy ones over here. We used to have a Jelly candy similar to Swedish fish too, but sadly those doesn’t exist anymore either.

Some restaurants serve violet flavored drinks

3 Likes

26 Likes

Stunning photo.

3 Likes

Thanks! Was this morning walk

2 Likes

19 Likes

17 Likes

Wow! That’s the most amazing walking route I’ve seen. What country is this?

2 Likes

Awwwr, thank you very much!
It is Karlovy Vary (Carlsbad) a spa town in Czech Republic.
The walk is called ‘colonada’ and it’s quite famouse here in Czech. It’s west of Czech, quite close to Germany and only 30mins from my home town.

5 Likes

That’s so awesome. Thanks for sharing! I don’t know much about that side of the world, and love learning new things. Enjoy the time!

3 Likes

Wow, what a beautifull picture Laner!
Where is this? A great spot to do your morning walk :wink:

2 Likes

This house I walked by during my holiday in Spain. I loved it! The whole house is covered by cactea and plants wich are standing in pots on the balcony.

Some of the cactea are grown so big!

20 Likes