Post your most inspiring photos of nature #5

My friend in Scottsdale sent me this. @Curtis-81 It can’t be the babies already. But it’s the same cactus :cactus: Mom and Dad? Maybe the younguns are out.

24 Likes

Benson’s new hood for walking

We got trails. We got mountains. And lots of flora.

I like to call this candy corn park.

Those flowers look like candy corn.

And garlic. The garlic plants smell pretty good too.

23 Likes

Thanks Dazer.:grin: Mom and Dad got sick of those brats and kicked them out.:rofl:
I like your new neighborhood.:+1:

4 Likes

Foggy morning

19 Likes

This made my day :slight_smile: thanks for sharing the cactus owl update @Dazercat

3 Likes

19 Likes

Lotus flower, it always makes a good picture no matter how bad the photographer is :sweat_smile:

25 Likes

New life

24 Likes

Springtime is wonderful. Even the baby garden thieves are cute this time of year. :rabbit2:

1 Like

Lol this made me chuckle

1 Like

Good morning and happy Thursday :blush:

22 Likes

:sheep: :ram: is my fav animal :heart:

2 Likes

I love how this donkey is in between :sweat_smile:
“Just act normal, nobody gonna notice”

9 Likes

Cool pics. Is that an owl in the cactus?

1 Like

These pictures make me feel calm. I grew up in the country, everything is so relaxed there. No pressure like in the city.

1 Like

I see now that it was indeed owls! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Born and raised here, well actually in the neighbor village like 30 mins away from here.
They got public transportation, we don’t. There isn’t a train track or a bus line that goes out here.

My grandparents (on father’s side) used to have a farm with minks, sheep’s, and chickens.
And I used to ride a horse until they figured out that I was allergic :laughing:

2 Likes

While up on someone’s roof I caught this rainbow. It’s faint and a little hard to see but it’s all the way around.

24 Likes

Cool isn’t it! It’s called a halo and has something to do with reflecting the sun on ice crystals in the air. Pretty picture! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Wow…that’s a beautiful pic…I don’t think I’ve seen one go all the way around :heart:

1 Like