Post Your most inspiring photos of Nature

Just complete GORGE
XO

I LOVE YR POSTS BTW

THEY ALWAYS ARE MAKING ME FEEL MOTIVATED TO BE BETTER AT THIS AND GRIP MY ALMOST SLIP

Mmm such a mesmerizing photo

Lake Tahoe :blue_heart:
Wish I lived there!

Current location Morgan Nefyn, Wales

Impending sunset while I’m sat on the coast :+1:

I find this photo particularly uplifting. I took a solo trip to Iceland in September 2016, first time ever travelling totally alone. I pulled over onto the side of the road in the middle of nowhere on my first day and wandered off into a massive lava field. Not another soul for as far as I could see. I have never heard quiet like that before. It was unnerving. Had I made a mistake coming to this foreign land alone, no plan in place? The lava field was black and desolate as far as the eye could see, absolutely surreal…when I stumbled upon this brave cluster of small flowers which had somehow blossomed from the sand, rock, and glass. The only other living thing I encountered out there. It stood alone, like me. But there it was, in the unlikeliest of places – alive, beautiful, and proud.

That trip ended up being the best thing I have ever done for myself in terms of personal growth and empowerment.

Such a cool story, thanks for sharing!

From a run I did a couple months ago

Sleepy Hollow, NY… Water is my happy place :slightly_smiling_face:

Incredible picture!!

Wowww
Photos are.do beautiful
Tx

The waterfalls are breathtaking!! :heart:

Metropark, slice of heaven in between expressways and City.

That looks truly calming.

Bodega bay

Misty Chrome and Parkhouse Hill, Buxton- this was at 9am and was beautiful blue skies by 10am

Wow what a great photo thank you