Post Your most inspiring photos of Nature

No fair! Haha your photos are amazing. Thank you for sharing

1 Like

Lol so sorry my only nature photos have kids Iā€™ll keep it to myself for now lol thank you so much btw!!

1 Like

Oh I meant no fair as in youā€™re a professional photographer, nothing to do with kiddos. The horses are my favorite! Donā€™t keep em to yourself!

1 Like

Burst_Cover_GIF_Action_20180821173017

Tribute to Aretha in downtown Detroit

9 Likes

Thank you so much :blush: excuse my exhaustion and not being able to read lol! Thank you truly.

Guess What?! I Just Love Forests and the Sea as well :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

I love what nature has to offer and sometimes i think that the good thing that comes from a rehabilitation off of mind altering chems is the appreciation we have for natures doings.

My best friend that passed due to OD
SAMARA was a true inspiration to me in so many ways ironically it will be the anniversary of her passing yesterday
Uploadingā€¦I MISS HER DEARLY

9 Likes

Really beautiful pictures. From which country are this amazing forest and sea?

1 Like

May she rest in Peace. Praying for her eternal rest

picture taken in the north of Spain close to Asturias
and a mountain close to Madrid

9 Likes

Beautiful San Diego, California :heart_eyes: I believe Iā€™m 4th generation native.

15 Likes

I would love to see road pictures!
My heart hurts,I have a deep inconsolable sadness becayse I am a person who is meant to travel,sleep in cars and on couches,and be most at home when I donā€™t exactly have one.

Itā€™s a wonderful picture,itā€™s a memory,it is my reminder that the road is still there,waiting.

3 Likes

Woahh! I love this pictures. I love the ocean and every picture relate with it.

1 Like

It was taken in France, Brittany :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks! I love the ocean too!! Itā€™s my happy place, the only place my head is quiet. I really took it for granted being born and raised here in San Diego. I moved to New Mexico a flat barren desert, at least where I was, for a few years and realized what I had back home. Finally made it back and Iā€™m never leaving again. San Diego California has everything within 2 hours from the oceanā€¦mountains, sand dunes, snow. Obviously Iā€™m a proud San Diegan :wink: Oh and most importantly there is amazing recovery here!!

5 Likes

My favorite place to beā€¦Vitamin SeašŸŒŠ

23 Likes

Thank you. I have to visit it! It is more or less close to Spain :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should be proud of San Diego. I will love to live in a place like that!!

1 Like

:heart_eyes: I love it. Ocean, oceanā€¦ I miss to be close to it. I live far from it

1 Like

Thank you! I go as often as I possibly can even if only for a moment. Blue space is an absolute must!

1 Like