Post Your most inspiring photos of Nature

Had an awesome day at Sliding Rock and Looking Glass Falls in Pisgah national forest

I absolutely love waterfalls!!! Beautiful pic

Natures best… hehe, sorry all, couldn’t help it.

Awe! I miss covered bridges so much! Growing up in Vermont, my bones ache for the feel New England landscape often.

Gasp! That is brilliant! I can almost feel the rays!

Thx. Seemed special to me. Glad I have sober eyes again to see wondrous things around me.

Well put and SO TRUE! In all seriousness, it was nature who raised me and I look to her for guidance and direction… here are some of my favorite moments in her ageless divine…

Absolutely stunning. My favorite birds on the planet are cardinals…I call them redbirds tho. They’ve been all around me lately. Two are chirping outside as I reply. (-:
Favorite animal is a horse. I love to ride. I love “horse people”. Horses are such powerful creatures, but are quite sensitive too. I’m most at peace when I’m outside.

Cute kid.

Love this place.

While not all that inspiring, I thought this was pretty cool. On my ride in to work- the sun was rising behind me, shining through some thunder clouds on the horizon.

That’s actually awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!

Did you know these grow right outside my front door? Because I only noticed them this month. #sobereyes

Always wanted a wooden arch at the entrance to our farm ~ but I’ll take a rainbow :rainbow:

[Uploading…] just the colour of this water!

Aroura australis taken by me

:star_struck: Where is this?