Post Your most inspiring photos of Nature

Haha I think it’s worth it though? 🤷

2 Likes

Nice! What area are you in? You don’t have to post here you can message for privacy if you prefer. Do you go to AA?

1 Like

I was going to message you previously and ask the same thing lol just sent a DM :hibiscus:

1 Like

Took this over the weekend from Iowa looking at Illinois over the Mississippi river

8 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

Joy Comes In The Morning
IMG_20180902_084801_033

12 Likes

Lucky Joy. :joy:

The Grand Canyon is breath taking!

1 Like

8 Likes

14 Likes

Had an awesome day at Sliding Rock and Looking Glass Falls in Pisgah national forest

6 Likes

I absolutely love waterfalls!!! Beautiful pic

1 Like

Natures best… hehe, sorry all, couldn’t help it.

2 Likes

Awe! I miss covered bridges so much! Growing up in Vermont, my bones ache for the feel New England landscape often.

Gasp! That is brilliant! I can almost feel the rays!

1 Like

Thx. Seemed special to me. Glad I have sober eyes again to see wondrous things around me.

1 Like

Well put and SO TRUE! In all seriousness, it was nature who raised me and I look to her for guidance and direction… here are some of my favorite moments in her ageless divine…

9 Likes

Absolutely stunning. My favorite birds on the planet are cardinals…I call them redbirds tho. They’ve been all around me lately. Two are chirping outside as I reply. (-:
Favorite animal is a horse. I love to ride. I love “horse people”. Horses are such powerful creatures, but are quite sensitive too. I’m most at peace when I’m outside.

1 Like