Post Your most inspiring photos of Nature

Just for my TS family!:grin:

12 Likes

Amazing lightening shots!! And I understand about small towns too.

I’m so jealous! Snow tonight & rest of week lol. One day, I’ll get down there! :sunny:

1 Like

You got a place here whenever you do!

Finally got my passport last month. Had planned trip down through New England this summer to get to Nova Scotia but doesn’t look like that’ll happen :disappointed: but one day! That white sand is calling my name :beach_umbrella:

1 Like

LA, West Hollywood. I also have ties to San Louis Obispo.

I live in Montenegro now. A beautiful tiny country in Balkans. Check it out. There is a town called Kotor, left from Venician times, well protected. Amazing. I am in Tivat where Porto Montenegro is, another gem.

Seing a super bloom is like being in an ocean of orange poppies sprinkled with purple lupines and desert buluebells. One of my favorite experiences of all times. It only happens after a wet winter and that is not common in the Southwest.

2 Likes

Oh man that looks great🌞 Been cold rainy and snowy all day. You got room for one more? I’m a good cook🤗

1 Like

Wow! How exciting. It sounds like you get around. I did look you up on the map. Thanks for my geography lesson today. It looks like your across the pond from Italy. I’ve made it down to Athens and Mykonos and Santerini before. Loved being on Patmos Island. One of my favorite vacations ever. Your area looks beautiful. I’m pretty new to Flagstaff been to Sedona a couple of times. I can’t wait to get out and do some exploring I hear where I am is beautiful. So far so good. I live part time in Santa Monica because my daughter lives in Thousand Oaks and my son use to live in Beverly Hills. I love being a part time Californian. Although during this isolation being stuck in Flagstaff is much more desirable. Otherwise I’d take the beach and Santa Monica.
:pray:

1 Like

My favourite tree. Been there for as long as I can remember which is close to 50 years. Each spring I’m a bit anxious to see if it will leaf out again. Love this chestnut in Vondelpark.

11 Likes

Arizona is a special place I call home. I love California, that is another story. There are so many places in Arizona worth visiting. The largest graveyard for warplanes in Tucson, the missile museum, Lake Havasu, Patagonia, San Fransisco Peaks near Fkagstaff, Mountain Lemmon. Don’t forget to cross the border and visit Nogales. Desert Museum in Tucson…so much more.

I like the water but more of a mountain person. Maybe I should say I like calm waters like where I am at now, not a fan of the oceans. Nice to look at. That is pretty much it.

Mediterranean coast is beautifull all accross. Hope you will make it this way again and discover new places.

Peace

Those first 2 pics look like legs without a body. :joy::joy:

On my way to lovely wisteria. There is a fire station nearby and next to it a huge gazebo left from old Yugoslavia. My first year here there was such a bloom, it was a purple cloud. Last year hardly bloomed due to heavy rain, went to leaf stage. It must be quite old, goes behind the station and down the creek few hundred yards down. I would put 20 of them but a few should give you the idea.

The site won’t upload my photos. Got to talk to the admin.

6 Likes

12 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

6 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

11 Likes

12 Likes

My sis and my son, ready to clean the fieldnof horse meneur doesnt get more natury then that :heart:

9 Likes