Post Your most inspiring photos of Nature

8 Likes

On my walk this evening☀️

16 Likes

A few passionfruit on the vine. The possums love eating them at night so hopefully we can share the crop and everyone gets some

11 Likes

12 Likes

Any apathetic fruit? That’s more my speed…

1 Like

Are these the same that have the beautiful passion flower bloom or is that a different plant?

“Princesses this way”

1 Like

Minnie 10 years ago back yard Durango Colorado.

14 Likes

These are the ones with that beautiful passion flower.
Unfortunately none were open at the moment, so here is a picture of a closed one and some baby passionfruit on their way to adulthood. I’ll try to snap an open flower when i see one next

9 Likes

How lovely!! We have a purple passion fruit here, but I think it flowers later in our summer.

El Sunzal Beach El Salvador

12 Likes

One can never have enough California Poppies! Especially grown with cobalt blue Desert Bluebells.
Last years super bloom was visible from the outer space. You can look up 2019 super bloom. Fantastic!

This a little patch from my garden, continuing from last year. More to come in a month or so. Hopefully with Bluebells.

14 Likes

Durango is a great town!! Beautiful picture!!

1 Like

from my ride yesterday

9 Likes

Beautiful!!
What is the white on the side? Is that snow persisting?

1 Like

Yeah, the water like pushed and built it up into a ice barrier. Thought it was cool

1 Like

I remember reading about that super bloom last year. It was amazing pictures I can’t imagine what it would look like in person. Pics never do it justice. What part of Cali ? If you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

I know. I can’t believe we left Durango behind. But ten years in a really small town in the middle of nowhere was enough. Check these out. My first lightning pic and then a rainbow later on.
image image

17 Likes

Why do they call it Arches Park?

3 Likes

Ahhhh… Makes sense :+1:

1 Like