Post Your most inspiring photos of Nature

This is “Schloss (= castle) Seebenstein” in austria. Always worth the walk!

3 Likes

From a Mediterranean beach today!

4 Likes

Tomato meeting!

9 Likes

7 Likes

It’s so pretty here this time of year!

Your bugs are beautiful!

Here is more for you Mandi. They have tomato meetings in September. Lol.

7 Likes

It is. I love visiting out daughter in fall.

3 Likes

Love my morning walks and love change of seasons

8 Likes

Cool. I’ve been thru there. Pretty! Saw a black bear too.

1 Like

Yes! My kids love riding around the loop in the back of the van looking for all the different animals out there :slight_smile:

1 Like

I took these pictures in the north cascades in Washington state during my annual camping trip. There was a forest fire one ridge over. We had to evacuate the following day.

8 Likes

I want to eat these :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Just a pretty rainbow :slight_smile:

5 Likes

9 Likes

Your art is so stunning. Every time I come across your work in various threads it stops me in my tracks!

2 Likes

Underneath a mushroom:

6 Likes

I love this. I have been laying in my bed, unable to sleep, depressed and on the verge or something bad… having read this just now was like a slap in the face, but a good one. This really jist resonated with me, like someone shaking you & telling you to pull yourself together. Thank you for that.

1 Like

I’m glad it could help you! Hope you can get past this rough patch and move forward. Just remember that any time you feel like you are on the way to jeopardizing your sobriety, you have the power and the choice to do something about it: call/reach out to someone, come on the app and read or ask for help, go to a meeting if that’s your thing, go for a run or walk outside if that’s your thing. Go paint something, go pet a dog. The options are endless, you can choose anything but picking up!