Power in the name of Jesus

I was widowed at 30. Hopeless and afraid —I hit my knees and gave my life and addiction to Jesus in my laundry room. I wasn’t in a church or around anyone. I felt a presence I couldn’t explain. I bound in prayer any spirits coming after me or assigned to me in the name of Jesus and I was freed of alcohol abuse. I am 5 months sober today. There is life and death in the power of the tongue. Thankful to get my life back. I am never going back. Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven. There is hope!

15 Likes

Welcome, Ashley!! Congratulations on 5 months!! What an awesome accomplishment!

3 Likes

Welcome Ashley.
Congratulations on your 5 months of sobriety.
It’s great having God on the team. I couldn’t do it without him.
:pray:t2::heart:
This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24

5 Likes

Thank you Lisa! God bless you!

2 Likes

Amen! God bless you!

2 Likes

This is amazing. Congratulations on turning your life over to Jesus and to your sobriety. I owe my sobriety to Jesus as well. He saved me from the grips of my addiction and so many more bad situations. I actually heard a live streaming video today that I just happened to click on that said “Put Jesus first in your life” and I was so scared for some reason but I knew the Holy Spirit was with me and I listened for over an hour to different sermons and it was telling me to put my trust in Him, that I belong to Him. It was everything I needed to hear. It also said to praise God when things are bad because God is ALWAYS Good. I don’t know why but I felt the need to share this message. Jesus is King.

5 Likes

Hi,
How are you doi g ? X

1 Like

Amen to that sister God is very good welcome to the family.God also delivered me from my addiction 3 weeks when I was in the hospital.he answered my prayer to hate my sin and my addiction and he did praise the lord I’m free

2 Likes

Wow. Thank you for writing this! Praise God! I am 11 months sober on December 3rd. Who the Son sets free is free indeed!

2 Likes

Praise God! I’m so happy for your hope found in Jesus!

2 Likes