Prayers Needed ! šŸ„ŗ

Thatā€™s just horrible.

Iā€™ve said a prayer for Sabrina to find her way home and watch over her kid. Man. :broken_heart:

6 Likes

Ugh.
Thoughts prayers love healing for all ā€¦
I hope your Niece will continue to be a huge force in everyoneā€™s life. I am soooo sooo sorry Beth. Take care of yourself and those aground you. You all need each other and need to be as strong as you can when you feel so sad, overwhelmed and devastated. Itā€™s heartbreaking. Again. Thoughts. Love. Prayers. Support.

3 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry to hear that she didnā€™t pull through ! Iā€™m sending all of my love to you and your family :broken_heart:

2 Likes

I remember you and fondly at that! Iā€™m praying. Prayers of comfort and strength reading your way.

4 Likes

I am so very sorry for your loss. I will continue to pray for you your sister and Sabrina.

3 Likes

Thinking of you and your family during this difficult time :purple_heart::people_hugging: sending love and hugs :people_hugging::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Hello lady, prayers coming your way with complete sincerity. Lovely to hear from you but not the reason. Howā€™s that beautiful little doggy of mine :heart::pray::heart::pray:

4 Likes

Iā€™m so saddened to read this my love. Iā€™m sending so many prayers and so much love to you and your family at this time. Itā€™s a different kind of devistation to lose someone we love so much to these addictions. Please know Iā€™m thinking of you all and sending lots of loving energy your way to get you through this heartbreaking time. :broken_heart:

3 Likes

I will absolutely pray for healing and strength for Sabrina amd everyone close to her, including urself @Girlinterrupted
Im so sorry things got to this point.

2 Likes

Praying for you and your family @Girlinterrupted :people_hugging:

2 Likes

I can understand your pain. I can empathize with your positionā€¦ I faced the same trauma that you are going through right now when I lost my wife.

The love compassion understanding that this fellowship has along with the unity and the strength of others gave me hope and they helped me through this process.

I was like you in sobriety. Soo grief stricken.
I was at the jumping off point. Also I was like a boy whistling in the dark to keep it spirits up, Inwardly wanting to take a half a dozen drinks and get away with it. However the love of the fellowship surrounded me it enveloped me and it comforted me the fellowship was there for me it would also be there for you. I am deeply sorry for your loss my prayers will always be with you.

Please try and keep the peace in faith that God gave you. I will always keep you in my prayers. Keep coming back please one day to time .To thine ownself be true.

And if the truth be told if the fellowship wasnā€™t there for me and I didnā€™t accept their love I would not be Sober. Today.

I have 31 years now of sobriety when I celebrated my 31 year chip. It was bitter sweet for me because My wife and I wouldā€™ve been married 30 years from that day.

I get all emotional and still cry over her as well.
But God and the fellowship has given me hope and strength in love compassion in understanding thatā€™s surpasses anything that Iā€™ve ever known in my life.

7 Likes

I appreciate you taking the time to share this. Iā€™m so very sorry for your loss. I have heard similar stories from others in AA about the fellowshipā€™s support during tragic events like this. Thank you for being here.

5 Likes

Aw, @Girlinterrupted, my heart just yearns to take this pain away from you! I know it, and I, canā€™t. But Iā€™m here to share in your grief and sadness and carry what I can of it. What a tragic, senseless loss. Prayers said and candles lit. Sending strength and love to you all. :orange_heart:

4 Likes

You are so very welcome. When anyone anywhere reaches out for the hand of a a want to hand of a a to be there and for that I am responsible. You have to give it away to keep it. Keep the faith. One Day at a Time and to thine ownself be true.

3 Likes

Thank you so much everyone. I am physically and emotionally drained. You guys are my heart and always will. Iā€™ve never been more grateful for a community than I am for TS.

The past couple of years have been tough ones. However, even with all thunder punches to the throat, Iā€™ve not picked up a drink. Even more of a miracle is the fact that drinking has never crossed my mind as an option. The thought disgusts me. I canā€™t even imagine how much worse drinking would make this.

8 Likes

Prayer has been said. May the Lord be with you.

3 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry to read she passed away, thatā€™s so sadā€¦
I will light my candle again.
Your in my thoughts

3 Likes

Im so sorry for your loss :cry::pray: xxz

2 Likes

I really appreciate you S!!! šŸ©·

2 Likes

Iā€™ve only just seen this. Iā€™m so so sorry for your loss :pensive: another beautiful soul taken in the prime of their lives. You are in my thoughts and my prayers. :pray:t2::pensive:

2 Likes