Prayers Needed ! 🥺

Hi guys, I know I’ve been a bit MIA lately. I have a lot going on and hoping to ease up later this week actually. I really need prayer warriors right now.

I’m not sure who remembers me mentioning my niece, and her car accidents while under the influence of opiates. Her last accident caused a fatality, and it’s been pretty downhill from there. Obviously, I can’t imagine that kind of emotional weight. I know that some of you can, an I’m so sorry. It’s heartbreaking to even imagine.

My niece was just brought into the hospital, unresponsive. She overdosed, and we are pretty sure it was fentanyl. The doctors don’t think she’s going to pull through. I need so, so, so many prayers. I believe in the energy prayers release. I do not have an iota of “religious” in me, but I am spiritual, and I believe in energy, and I believe that the prayers help.

She’s only 26 and has a young daughter who needs her momma.

In February, my sister did an intervention for her and she went to rehab in Florida for 30 days. She did OK when she got back, but immediately started back up with her boyfriend and drugs again. They put her in rehab again, but her piece of shit boyfriend drove out there and took her out. If my niece dies, I will torture that mother fucker for the rest of his days. I’m so angry and scared. She is such a beautiful human, but she is so, so broken. She can’t die guys, she can’t.

I know a lot of you don’t know me because I’ve not been on here. My life went to complete shit over the past 1.5 years, and I’m trying to put it back together which utilizes all of my time. Even if you don’t know me, or the things I’ve shared about my niece, prayers would be more than appreciated. I’m begging for as many as possible. I can’t stop putting myself in my sister’s shoes either and then I lose it. Addiction is the worst thing on earth. Those of you here, getting sober, you are INCREDIBLE, you need to know this. We all stumble, but please never give up. If I got sober, literally anyone can do it, I promise you that!

I’m don’t know what to say, I’m babbling, bawling, and incoherent. I’m not going to proofread, just send. My beautiful niece, her parents, and her siblings, along with the rest of my family need prayers more than anything in the world right now. Thank you!!

29 Likes

You will be my energy focus for the day. Hang in there, no use you falling off your sobriety over this too. Concentrate on what you can affect change in and know someone out here is pulling for you. :mending_heart::heart:

3 Likes

Oh lady, I am so sorry that things got so bad with her. You and she and your family are on my mind and I’ll send all the good vibes I have your way.

2 Likes

I lighted my candle for you all :pray:
:people_hugging:

5 Likes

All positive force I have in me is going your and your nieces way tonight my friend :people_hugging: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

I don’t need to know you @Girlinterrupted . Your niece has my prayers. Would you mind sharing her first name. I’m so sorry for your obvious pain and sorrow,for her pain,for your sister’s pain. I have been sitting with this meditation/prayer for a friend. Perhaps you may find it helpful. Prayer has healed me. I believe.

3 Likes

Good morning all I firmly believe in the power of prayer… I’ve had a near death experience myself… And I can tell you first-hand God will always be with you around you surround you and envelop you as long as you believe he will comfort you there. Is peace in the midst of the storm.
My prayers are with you. But the grace of God go l.

3 Likes

Thank you! Her first name is Sabrina.

5 Likes

Thank you for your prayers, she didn’t pull through. I can’t breathe. I hate addiction, I hate it so much. Why, she’s so young. why?

10 Likes

Oh no. That’s just awful. My heart goes out to you and especially her baby girl. Simply horrible.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss :people_hugging::mending_heart: addiction is pure evil :broken_heart:

4 Likes

I will be sure to keep you and your family in my prayers tonight and I’m really sorry for your loss and for all of the suffering that addiction has brought to you and the ones you love

4 Likes

That’s terrible news. Addiction is beyond evil. My heart hurts for you and yours. So sorry.

6 Likes

Devastating news.
My heart goes out to all affected.

Addiction does not discriminate and takes the good just as often.

Terrible stuff.

5 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. :heart:

3 Likes

Prayer said :+1:

3 Likes

Oh no, I just read above; my heart breaks for you. I’m so sorry.

The prayer still works. Her spirit weaves itself back into the tapestry of the universe.

8 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss… :pensive::black_heart:

4 Likes

I am so very sorry. My heart is heavy for you and your family.

5 Likes

OMG! My heart breaks for you, Beth. Another young beautiful soul lost to fentanyl. I know how close you were (are) to your niece. I can’t fathom what you’re going through. This is devastating! Sending love and hugs your way.

5 Likes