Prayers to Texas

For believers of law of attraction and prayers. Please send strong positive vibes for the people of texas. Half of Texas has been without electricity for over 24hrs. Family’s with babies and kids sleeping in cars to stay warm. Thank you.

One day at a time.
The universe needs us sober.

11 Likes

Yeah its been a mess… We havent had power here in over 37 hours… Its freezing. Im one of the fortunate ones we have wood burning stoves and a genrator. But we just lost water too. We will take all the prayers you’ve got.

7 Likes

Please people Texas needs y’all prayer. It’s to the point that people’s fish tanks are inside frozen. You know for a fact that purposeful power outages target lower income areas first. It’s oppressive. People have been without power and heat all day and it’s 7 degrees outside. Kids and parents go into their cars to put the heater on, but can’t drive anywhere to get food because snow plows aren’t plowing areas so their cars are stuck in their driveway or parking spot.

Several people have already died from the cold. Again, these are planned outages… And that means they are not going to do this on high income Communities.

How are you doing?

Just got home for work and I FINALLY have electricity… Now we don’t have water. :roll_eyes: lol but we are doing fine. I’m actually feeling pretty great today.

3 Likes

Awesome. God bless.

1 Like

Hi, I am in Texas and I’ve been without running water for a few days so far. It has gotten to the point where we had to use snow to flush toilets and we have dirty dishes galore because we can’t wash them without water. We probably will have to stock up on plastic silverware, disposable plates and TV dinners. It’s not ideal but there isn’t much else we can do.

Yeah. It got that way here. The water in the toilet INSIDE the house was frozen.

1 Like

Yikes, I hope things go back to normal soon. For all of us Texans.

1 Like

Amen! I’m ready for some normalcy