Premium Changes (Feedback Thread)

Awesome! Glad I read this and subscribed through Apple before doing it through Patreon! I’m brand new but can already see the benefits. While I understand premium membership fees add up for users when they use multiple apps for multiple aspects of their lives, it also adds up for the creators and moderators, too, and anyone even a tiny bit involved in moderating, creating, managing apps knows the time and expenses incurred and how immense this can be. It also adds up very fast. Happy to be able to be a premium member for only $30 a year! To me, this is beyond reasonable as many other apps similar but often with many fewer features charge a LOT more. Thank you to all who are making this app possible and supporting recovery!

Stacy

4 Likes

Thanks for helping keep the app going!!

Just an FYI, all of us moderators are unpaid volunteer members of the community. We do not receive any renumeration for our service. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Yes, I’m aware of that. Want to express my sincere appreciation of all of you. I know how much time it takes!

3 Likes

You stay sober. That’s your payment :rofl:

4 Likes

Yes!!! Totally true and great perspective!!

4 Likes

It’s nice to see a patron who is not religious. Some patrons quotes or memes posts regarding their god. Thank you for sharing this!

1 Like

The designation ‘patron’, means that the member pays monthly for the app.

2 Likes

I pay monthly. I thought a patron was someone who has been on here for years. I’ve only been on here for about a month.

2 Likes

Sadly no, tho that would be fun, wouldn’t it? It was the earlier designation prior to the new ‘premium’ designation for monthly sponsors. :slightly_smiling_face:

And welcome!!

2 Likes

I paid the yearly one on the app store. I had previously done the $5/month one…
But I’m nothing special. Been here 9 months

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m curious, what does the badge next to your name mean, and why half filled?

1 Like

I do the monthly fee, although I’m sure yearly pay is cheaper in the long run.

1 Like

I tried changing it to patron but it still says premium :confused:

1 Like

It means I am one of the moderators of the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh, cool! :+1:

2 Likes

Premium is the new designation, given by the software.

2 Likes

I’m sorry but I’m not following what you are saying.

1 Like

We were derailing the athiest thread, so I moved the conversation over here. This thread discusses the Premium designation. Hope that helps explain!

2 Likes

It doesn’t say patron anymore. Just premium

@SassyRocks wanna move this over too. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I totally get it now! Thank you for the link. I just paid for the patron title

2 Likes