Premium Changes (Feedback Thread)

No, you will keep your Premium benefits without having to subscribe. You won’t get community perks - those are from the subscription.

You can’t be automatically placed on a subscription either. There’s nothing you need to do further, it will all carry on working as before.

2 Likes

Is there also a one-time donation possibility if you don’t like subscriptions?

1 Like

I have been trying to purchase premium and it isn’t working, When I press the ‘premium options’ it is just a blank white screen and not response :face_with_monocle: fyı

This one may be same issue he mentioned a few posts up…

2 Likes

You could subscribe and then immediately cancel your subscription. There is no donation feature, sorry.

2 Likes

Sorry about this. I’m still waiting for Apple to approve it.

2 Likes

This means you’ll be closing the Patreon as well? I thought they offered a one time contribution as well.

I am trying to purchase premium but when I hit premium, it brings up the screen describing what it includes but the bottom button I assume is purchase is blank and stays a spinning circle when I click it and when I select to see all plans, a white screen comes up and I have to close the app. Am I doing something wrong? Thank you and I love this app!

I believe Robin is still waiting for approval on some of the new features, including Premium.

1 Like

Yep! Please scroll up just a few posts. Still waiting…

1 Like

Thank you!

This was because we were waiting for Apple to approve the product. They did so a few hours ago and the issue has now been resolved.

Patreon falls into a bit of a gray area of the App Stores’ policies and I might have to close it eventually.

Hi @Robin :slight_smile:

So, I was already premium and $5 patreon. Today I purchased the $30 annual through the App Store and canceled patreon. iOS by the way.

So, obviously my little patreon badge went away, but I’m having an issue with the community perks part of the app. It’s not recognizing my purchase. I deleted and reinstalled the app, but that didn’t work either.

Hey donuts, did you try clicking the little heart at the top right of this screen? Thats how I got my little star to show up but for some reason my title still isnt showing…

Oh, its a heart again. Lol

1 Like

I sure did and I kept trying to select the star. I’ve tried every combination. You’re android, we will address that at some point lol. Not sure if it’s an iOS issue? It keeps showing my name as my community username and not GirlInterrupted. So I try changing it and it bops right back.

Some screenshots to help @Robin out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

2 Likes

I have been trying to change my icon to a Star too, but to no avail. I dont have an option to upgrade to Premium either, it says ‘Premium active’ (possibly because I’m a Patron :thinking:) .

Looking into this right now.

1 Like

Did you perhaps buy Premium previously? In that case you have the “Legacy” premium, which is not a subscription but doesn’t include the community perks that allow you to change your title and icon.

You can check your status by going to the Premium page. Does it look like this?

In that case, you can still subscribe to get community perks. Tap on the “See all plans” button and then you can switch to a subscription.

2 Likes