Problem with ads

I’m on an iPhone. The ads are often unresponsive to a press on the close x. So I press again, and what happens is that my press gets picked up by the logout button. Can something be done to make the ads more responsive or to move the logout button? Thanks! Dan

I am going to do the same. It is getting on my nerves.

Everyone always says they see ads. Ive seen maybe a handful since i downloaded the app. Just when id switch from the forum back to the counter. Maybe its because i have refused to update since jan when i first downloaded it.

The ads kick you out of the forums when you first enter them. Once you’ve viewed the ads, you have to reenter the forums. Super annoying.

I come to the forum through safari… No ads:)

2 Likes

I’ve opted for the bundle of in app purchases. That should fix it! Thx all.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I’m currently working on an update to smooth out some of the UI issues on the iPhone and just to make it look better in general. I’ll have a look at this :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve switched to a new phone, and my app was updated from the old phone ( iPhone to iPhone, even the same model). But now the ads are back. Is there a step I’m missing?

Hey Robin, how do I make sure my app bundle transfers to my new phone? The ads are back :frowning:️. Dan

Hey Dan,

Not sure if you’re on iPhone or Android, but the process is basically the same. Any in-app purchases you make are tied to your Google/Apple account, so they can be restored on your new phone.

From the app’s menu, open up the in-app purchases screen. You’ll see a sync button in the top-right corner. Press that, follow the prompts and let it do its thing. After a few seconds you’ll get all of your in-app purchases on your new phone.

Just be sure that you’re logged into your device with the same Google/Apple account.

Perfect, thanks Robin!

1 Like