Psychic readings for sobriety

Hi, I posted this a while ago (when I first realised I was becoming Psychic) but now 9 months later, in my sober and my Psychic journeys, I’m keen to offer some people readings to help on their journey.
I can do readings via email, I’m mostly keen to help those who still feel they need insight into their addiction and how to move forward.

8 Likes

Aww, that’s super nice of you. Very interesting to me, I’m very “in tune” myself, I just don’t have that particular gift but I do appreciate those that do! Interesting journey while you’re sober, huh?

1 Like

Ditto!!! I’d appreciate any insight I can get for my recovery!

1 Like

You’ll likely appreciate the pictures I took of a few of my stones tonight, ready to be bathed in the full moons light. :heart:

6 Likes

Throw a carnelian heart in there for me girrrrrl!!!

Oh good call!! I’ll go find one now!

Hi alexmel! I actually wanted to get a psychic reading before I went into rehab not too long ago – so I’d be really interested in recieving any insight if you have the time!

Oh those are purdy!

1 Like

I’m going away for a couple of days tomorrow, but I’ll try to read for those interested before the end of the week.

2 Likes

I would be honored if you could give me a reading!

I like the sound of this, count me in too please.

Hi, I’m interested, count me in please :blush:

I would be really interested in having a reading if you have the time please. Thank you, it is a lovely thing to offer.

1 Like

Im down with that. Will I get a better job?