Pushing JUST FOR TODAY👉

So I feel drained but not going to let it take me else where.
Everyone have a blessed day!! :heart:

5 Likes

Grab a few moments for yourself today! Do something, no matter how small it is to revive yourself!! You got this!
Wishing you blessed day also.

1 Like

Read your just for today or daily reflections for inspiration.

2 Likes

I’m staunch believer in mental, physical or spiritual energy. If you let one get completely drained. Your others will deplete rather quickly trying to compensate.

Find which one is lacking and try to balance them out. I know it might sound like hogwash, but there is some truth to it.

1 Like

May 3 - Thought for the day
"Take it easy. We learn how to relax and to stop worrying about the past or the future, to give up our resentments and hates and tempers, to stop being critical of people, and try to help them instead. That’s what ‘Easy Does It’ means. So in the time that’s left to me to live, I’m going to try to take it easy, to relax and not to worry, to try to be helpful to others, and to trust my higher power. For what’s left of my life, is my motto going to be ‘Easy Does It’?"

2 Likes

@bstevison93. Good for you on just for today! My counselor had a saying if you keep one foot in yesterday and one in tomorrow all that you accomplish is pissing on today. Her animations made it vivid. But remember all you can deal with is today. And tomorrow is not a guarantee so just focus on today’s issues and do not dwell on everything. Good luck

3 Likes

Im with ya. Right now its hour by hour. Soon it will be better.

1 Like

I love everything yall had to share!! Thank you all!!:heart: