Quarantine Drug Relapse

After 2 years, again, I Relapsed. It’s been near 4 months since I’m doing this old nasty meth addiction. During this quarantine last May, I have this friend from rehab asking me over and over to pay him a visit. So I visited him, and that’s it. I gave in to his request. We used meth. And it started again…

I’m grewing tired of this, I want to redeem myself. Please give me advise guys. I want to start self rehabilitation again as soon as possible. I want to break free from my addiction.

Please give me advice guys. Really appreciate it…

6 Likes

Man, that sucks. Idk anything about that drug but you probably know enough from your sober time to know what your next step is.
Fight for your life, that shit will take everything from you.

4 Likes

I had a meth problem a long time ago and I quit. I quit everything because it scared me. I quit drinking, I quit smoking weed.

I used 12 step programs to quit. I was clean for 16 years and I slipped. I did it once and regretted it. A couple years later, I did it again. I regretted it, but kept doing it occasionally. Until it got insane again. It didnt take very long for that to happen.

That was 17 months ago. When I would drink, everytime it crossed my path, I couldnt resist it.

I guess I wasnt convinced that im alcoholic, but now I am. My last drink was ten months ago.

I use this forum, and AA to stay sober.

Life is going pretty good today.

I stay away from it. No contacts, dealers, using buddies.

You can do this. You just needed a reminder.

Make the changes, get some rest and eat healthy. Try and do activities that make you feel good.

Dont beat yourself up over it because its pointless to do that.

Embrace life and stay clean!

9 Likes

That’s some solid advice and story there, thank you for sharing it!

3 Likes

I really appreciate those advice, thank you.

2 Likes

Hang in there. yes, meth is a NASTY drug. I’m trying to beat it as well. I’ve had to cut off “friends” who wanted me to use with them.
It is part of my recovery. And go to CMA meetings. They really help. Best of luck.

2 Likes

On my 5th day being sober… Living one day at a time…

1 Like

Its been a while

6 Likes

Good to see you back. How are you doing?

2 Likes

Had a relapse, its been a month now. I want to redeem myself

4 Likes