Question about posting pictures

Ever since I got my new phone I get this error when trying to post most pictures. I go to the picture and crop it to make it smaller but I’m just wondering what the error means.

Maybe @Robin might be able to assist, tho I feel liked we asked and he wasn’t able to fix?

You might also go to Discourse (that is the software platform TS is built on) and ask there. Or Google it?

1 Like

Quick look shows other instances of this in other discourse forums. While not definitive, it appears to be associated (at least in some instances) with a timing out of the image conversion process.
No idea of a solid fix for it, it why it is exclusively happening to you.

So, in summary, I have no idea and am of no real help.
Go me!

4 Likes

But you may have identified the cause - that’s awesome!! :slight_smile: points to you for trying - my first thought was….mmmmmdid you try turning it off and then back on again??? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You are hilarious @AyBee thanks for the chuckle

4 Likes

First time seeing this. It does look to be related to image conversion - specifically between different image formats. Your new phone might be saving the images in a specific format that needs to be converted before it is uploaded and displayed here.

2 Likes