Question about profiles here

The views that are on your profile, is that how many times you yourself came on here, how many times you looked at your own profile, how many times other’s looked at your profile, or other?
Thanks.

@Bill_Phillips is correct!

2 Likes

While on the subject, how is new client of the month selected because it seems pretty random at best. One of the last ones picked has only visited a handful of times.

It’s one of the badges lol. I’m collecting them like baseball cards bc I’m weird like that.

I guess it would be new member.

3 Likes

“This badge is granted to congratulate two new users each month for their excellent overall contributions, as measured by how often their posts were liked, and by whom.”

The forum looks at how valuable the contributions that you made were. And only new users are eligible.

When I visit my profile, I can see my email address. Can other people see it too? If so, how do I set it so they can’t?

No, they can’t. Only admins can see it.

1 Like

I have a question.
Under some user names it says regular.
As is yours as it says admin.
Is there a box or something to check that allows that?

I think that is the next trust level up after being a member.

That’s a title. You can set it under your profile preferences. You unlock more titles by getting certain badges. Regular is the title badge you get when you earn trust level 3 on the forum.

I did not know that. Thank you for your response

So basically at random? The last two people picked have like a combined time of ten minutes on the app.

The forum looks at the amount of likes the new users got when they post.

Regular sounds Nice , but patrol Even better . Some how i cant to to that site thats its required. My phone wont allowe it .

Thankz and i know . I tried again to enter but my phone dont wont that . Says security issue error

Its not me i hope

Stupid me thought I had to donate money for this. I can be uber dense.