Questions and advice

I am looking to try new recipes for chicken and pork! Thanks to my two children, i’m able to stay home all the time and totally concentrate on my health and my recovery., Which leads me to me to cooking the meals. I have run out of new ideas if you could help me out. That would be nice!

3 Likes

Simple one that all the kids love

Sauté some sausage in onions and garlic top of rice
The kids will eat all of it. You’ll be lucky to get some of it

1 Like

Have you ever looked through the foodies thread? You might find some ideas there. There is the current thread but also previous threads going back a long time. I also do a lot of Googling when I need some new recipe ideas, there are TONS of recipes online and if you Google “chicken dinner ideas” or “chicken recipes” you find lots. You can also search for chicken plus other ingredients you might have on hand you want to use up and you’ll find more targeted recipes. Good luck!

Here’s the foodie thread:

Foodies Unite

2 Likes

I also recommend if you still want ideas after doing what I suggested, you can ask the question on that thread. I’m sure you’ll get some “foodies” to offer ideas.

2 Likes

Thank you I will definitely try this with the grands this weekend!

1 Like

I have not looked in the foodies yet. But I definitely will thank you very much.!