Questions for the sponsors out there

Can a sponsee bother you too much? I feel like I’m constantly texting/calling…I feel like they are my only friend right now but I don’t want be a pain in the …
Or am I just overthinking it?

3 Likes

I’ve never had a sponsee bother me too much. I have had a few sponsees not bother me enough. They are probably drunk or high somewhere right at this very moment.

That being said I would encourage you to build a sober network. It’s always good to have multiple people to connect with when you want to reach out

8 Likes

I dont know your sponsor so cant really speak on that, but i would tend to agree with @Englishd. Not a sponsor or anything. But if you feel that you are bothering them or getting the vibe he is getting annoyed you can always utilize this app. Theres alot of really good people on here with alot of good advice. Alot are very friendly and would be there for you to just talk. Hell you can message me if you want and I’ll try to help you best i can.

1 Like

I heard sponsors who expect daily or multiple contacts daily, I really don’t think you can bother them too much

2 Likes

Been sponsoring for a few decades never had a guy to much trouble unless he decided to go out and try it again , think youl over thinking it wish you well

4 Likes

Heck no! We sponsor to help. So keep up contact with your sponsor.

2 Likes

I agree I think you’re overthinking it I would imagine if it was a problem he or she would tell you but I’ve never heard a sponsor say my sponsee is contacting me to much

3 Likes