Quote happy little llama 🦙

Sadly they seem to have slacked on the messages lately.
They have been focusing more on the rare because that’s what people seemed to want when they did a poll, but now the rates aren’t that special as they used to be because they give us one everyday 🤷🤣

1 Like

I’m catching up doing all the messages you’ve already done while enjoying the new ones. I’ll be sad when I run out. I do enjoy them the most. I like doing the rare but not as much.

It used to be we got a rare once a month or so and they didn’t stay on the app longer then a week. If you didn’t color it you missed your chance. That’s why it was called rare. Then they added the rare section and since then they are all there🤦
Nothing really rare or special anymore.
I love the butterflies they seem to calm me best these days. Only problem is I’ve done all the calming ones :rofl:

1 Like

I thought this one was perfect. It is better to try and fail and get back up to try again then to never try.
If you never try you can never change.

1 Like

We have to live our sober life with passion for living a sober life or we will be right where we started.

1 Like

1 Like

When it comes to sobriety we have lots of plans some work some don’t. We should be open to changing plans that don’t work for us but the goal of being sober should always stay the same :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you keep doing things the way you always have you will never see what life has in store for you behind the new doors :two_hearts:

The best life comes after you tackle your hardest struggle :heart_eyes:

:heart::heart:

1 Like

Some of these are actually my favorite so far :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wow I love all of these! What a fantastic idea! I might download a coloring app to just keep me busy when I’m craving. I’ve been looking for something to do to keep my mind busy.

1 Like

I’ve been saving my pictures and not posting :woman_facepalming:t5::rofl:

3 Likes

Really amazing work, Jessi! :bouquet:

1 Like

Thanks. I use my coloring app a lot these days.
Between stress of 2020 and my anxiety it definitely calms me down.

1 Like

“you can not control the waves, but you CAN adjust your sail”
Author unknown

I feel like this quote goes so hand and hand with our sobriety journey. So many people are afraid to start that they continue on the path they are going. They are afraid to fail at new beginnings. The truth is most of us fail in the beginning. That’s why we all have stories about how many times we have tried to give up our drug of choice yet it took some of us years to actually achieve our sobriety. Do not let the start scare you enough to keep you from trying :heart:

Again once you start you are bound to stumble along the way. Some of those stumbles lead to using some lead to just the thought. Either way do not allow that to be the reason you don’t continue. Sobriety can give you everything you’ve ever wanted if you allow it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

When you start growing you know things are how they should be. That’s when things get uncomfortable. You can’t remain the same without some uncomfortable times. In sobriety it doesn’t always look the same. Some of us go through it with detox. Some go through it when they start learning who they are. All of us have to go through our own bits of uncomfortable growth to get where we deserve to be :yellow_heart:

You can not be sober if you are still thinking like an addict. If you want to live life to the fullest you must get rid of those positive thinking when it comes to drugs and alcohol. Those thoughts will only old you back.

Not every addict is on the same timeline. Some take longer to heal after they give up their DOC. There is no wrong length of time when it comes to sobriety as long as you are working on it💞

2 Likes