Random fun Topic

I’m going to try to do one of these every once in a while , because yes , I understand that this is a place for discussions and help when it comes to substance abuse …but that don’t mean. We cNt have fun and get to know each other in a fun way

Anyways …Random Question number 1:

if you could hang out with any famous person alive or dead for 24 hours , who would it be ? And why?

1 Like

I don’t know if this counts as ‘famous’, but they’re historical and in myths, so that’s kind of ‘famous’ right?

I would pick Viracocha, who the Incan’s thought of as “bringer of civilization”. Supposedly he taught the pre-Incans agriculture, mathematics, astronomy, and technological skills. I’d want to know if he is actually Kukulkan (Mayans), Quetzalcoatl (Aztecs), Enki (sumerian), or Osiris (Egypt). All these other cultures have the same theme or idea that this person brought these things to their civilization. It would be interesting to know if this person actually existed because right now this person (or these people if they’re not actually the same) is/are considered a legend. Provided that they were real I’d want to know if this is the same person is the same as the others, where he/they came from, why he/they came to these places, and then I’d ask a ton of random questions depending on the depth of his/their knowledge.

If that doesn’t count then Carl Jung to talk about psychology and his interest in astrology. I’d also want to pick his brain about certain personal questions about myself and see how he would psychoanalyze them. Maybe I could find something out that would be useful for my personal growth.

2 Likes

Carl Sagan. Because he is CARL SAGAN!

2 Likes

Went real deep with it I like that ,I’m also very interested in ancient civilization and I didn’t think outside the box like that but there’s a few historical figures I would love to talk too…also you mentioning Ancient Central and Southern American civilization reminded me of this really good novel I finished reading a while back ’ Aztec’ by Gary Jenning …if your someone that likes reading …check it out .it’s a great read

1 Like

I realized I didn’t give an answer smh , but I’m going to have to go with Bob Marley , the man was a genuis and seemed like he had a great soul and alot of wisdom…plus I would love to see him perform live

1 Like

I don’t know how many people are familiar with him especially if you aren’t in the US or UK. But Lin Manuel Miranda the creator of Hamilton.

I’m a theater obsessed nut. I wish I could write a huge popular musical like him. So I’d like to pick his brain about how he acquired all his talent and skills. Plus, he seems like such a hugely positive, happy, and energetic person.

As far as a dead person: I’d like to spend it Harriet Tubman. She was such an amazing woman. I’d love to hear her first hand account of all the work she did.

1 Like

Ancient civilization completely fascinates me, there are so many questions we don’t have answers to. I feel like this planet holds so many secrets. We like to think we’re the most advanced civilization that’s ever graced the planet, but there’s a lot of evidence to the contrary that main stream scientists don’t seem to want to look at. Thanks for the novel recommendation. I’ll definitely check it out! Also Bob Marley would definitely be amazing to see live. Recordings just can’t beat a live music performance.

@LuluJo Dude yes, Carl Sagan! Amazing pick!

2 Likes

Freddie Mercury, just so I could hear bohemian rhapsody livr

3 Likes

I am listening to Cosmos at the moment. Not the first time. Not the last I hope.
Amazing visionary. Glad we are Cosmos twins.
Oh, also an Ancient Alliens addict here.
Much love!

2 Likes

Lao Tzu, so he wouldn’t answer any questions I have about life, existence, sobriety :joy::wink:

3 Likes

I actually hadn’t heard of Cosmos before. I had to look it up and I’m definitely going to check it out. Love Ancient Aliens. I haven’t seen all the seasons, but I’ve watched a lot of it.

2 Likes

Harriet. Tubman ,definitely agree 1000 Percent on that

1 Like

Bohemia Rhapsody, Queen live …yes!! And then Bob Marley walks in an joins them !!

1 Like

Ok I’m going to have to make a couple and y’all guess why, because there is a reason behind my choices.
The Rock
Vin Diesel
Taye Diggs
Daughtry
Pitbull
Terry Crews

2 Likes

Because they are muscled?

1 Like

Nope! Keep guessing. I’ll give you a hint ( austere).:grin:

Bald dudes?

1 Like

Quentin Tarentino. Because he is my favorite director, I love his movies. Top two would probably be Django, and Kill bill series. I would have so many questions :rofl::upside_down_face:

We have a :trophy:

I think David Attenborough? But that’s a really hard question.