Random phone call

I get a random phone call ( I decline it thinking it’s my old dealer cause he’s struggling with out me) it calls again so I answer, he said" I hear your sober" I say yup asking who is this? I get “don’t worry about it, come pick me up at LAX” I know the voice but can’t remember it. I say where at LAX? He said " United" that’s when it hit Me. Isreal he got a job a United in San Francisco. He flew down here to hang out with me cause I’m sober. Just another friend I blew off for drugs ( Fred-Rex is another) that acts like nothing happened. Wow I was really a fuck up

17 Likes

The ones that bother to look you up when sober are probably the true friends. Happy for you.

4 Likes

Pretty cool man

Yay!!! That’s so awesome. Proof, positive things come out of living a sober life :slight_smile:

That’s awesome! Must make you feel great about the new path to sober life you’ve chosen :slight_smile:

It’s all you guys that did this for me. I really don’t think I could of done this by myself.

Wow, that is super cool! Hope you had/have fun!!

Knock knock.
Whos there?
Me. And i’ll always be there for you bro.

What a great curve ball!! It’s still day 1 for me and what really gets to me is how isolated and lonely my addiction is. I’m looking forward 2 recovering, being alive and connecting with ppl again :blush:

1 Like