Random update

I suppose but only because i taught them to share with the less fortunate. :joy:

3 Likes

They have homemade cookies, I have none,

Henceforth children who love cookies, are willing to share, at least one means I win.

Y’all acting like I’m less fortunate, I’m just an amazing sweet talker

1 Like

“Y’all” :joy:
Or less fortunate and we give to the needy.

1 Like

Just admit it you know I’m an amazing talker, I could sweet talk your little angels into hookung me up

Have a great day

1 Like

@Shorti You too.

Good god Kayla you have got sass :joy: That cracked me up! Your daughters are gonna grow up sassy too. Thank goodness they at least know how to share :joy:

2 Likes

@Matt :joy::joy: thanks … I think :thinking: and oh yes… They are super sassy lol

1 Like

@Fury cookies are dwindling… They will be gone soon enough :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I got your message :tired_face:.

I’m gonna have to sweet talk a batch out of you Betty Crocker.

2 Likes

Bahaha. OKay… Maybe. :thinking:

2 Likes

Maybe, is like close only counts in horseshoes and hand Grenades.

1 Like

It is what it is…

But what is it?

I’ll letcha know. :wink:
I mean your mad “talking” skills aside. I love to bake. But rather not add pounds we may be able to work something out

2 Likes

I’m dying :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think @Fury should be sending you and your girls cookies :grin: According to his own words he’s a wizard in the kitchen :wink:

3 Likes

Right!?! Im sayin.

2 Likes

Totally! He should be bribing the kids instead of misusing his adult position and eating their cookies :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :joy: Such a cheeky dumbass! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Ok I can cook, not bake.

@DeadMist will get the joke “what kinda cake did you make him?” … I’m not a baker :rofl::rofl:

But I can bribe the kiddos in other ways, buy them nerf guns, and silly string as long as they promise to terrorize with them :rofl:

3 Likes

Private jokes on a public thread?? Oh I feel so left out :see_no_evil: :smirk:

3 Likes