Rant that's probably concerning but I promise I'll be fine

thank you. I’ll let you know how things go

1 Like

Good morning,

Firstly i am sorry to hear your having a tough time in there.
I can hear and i can recognise your pain.
There was a few things in there that I would like to challenge in a positive way.

Firstly you said you cant be helped, thats a lie we can all be helped, and you proved that by posting here has a form of release and surely even if you dont see it, that has helped reaffirming you can be helped and deep down want the help too.

Secondly you said you feel 'its what you deserve again thats a lie, you deserve a life full of love and peace and freedom from the torment - its your birth given right.

Thirdly - i hear that you don’t hold yourself in a high regard, ive been here and in my experience I’ve come to see that is also a lie, you are worth your weight in Gold, you just may not be able to see that yet.

One thing i have learnt in the struggles is i thought i couldnt be helped because ultimately i didn’t know how to help myself, once i let others in and asked for guidance I learnt a new way to live and was then able to help myself…And today thats in peace and freedom, yes it gets hard really bloody hard but i do exactly what you have done today, I reach out to others and ask for help because quite simply i do not know.

You can do this you can live the life you’ve always dreamt of - you have a purpose :sparkles: but only you can find it.

I dont know you but from hearing your experience i can hear theres a lot of pain in there, dont let that pain destroy you, use it with such force to turn your life around.

I wish you all the love and light in the world and rememeber - where you are right now is temporary, better days are coming, keep reaching out and be proud you had the courage to do that today :yellow_heart::orange_heart::heart:

6 Likes

Just sending my love and support, Megan. :heart:

2 Likes

thank you I needed to hear that

thank you.

You can have this life you want. You just have to stop spending your money. Ik it’s hard but it’s not impossible. Many many people live comfortable lives bc they practiced this self control and discipline. Make a specific savings plan, you can still have some spending money for yourself. You could also plan to invest. It’s always a smart move to learn how to invest. It’s a growing savings account . & you could watch videos on YouTube for ideas for passive income. Most ppl just don’t know there are other ways than this 9-5 for 50 years BS. You could even have your own business / be an entrepreneur . There are so many different ways to make lots of money you just have to do the research & commit. Allow yourself to dream bc it’s 100% doable. & Good luck . Ik you brought up other things but removing yourself from the toxic environment I believe will help your mindset a lot which you need to save up to do. You can do this.

1 Like

Also it gets easier to save more and more when the number gets bigger. It becomes an addiction in a way bc u want the number to keep growing. I’d say this feeling kicks in around $1000

1 Like

All these things that you say youve never been shown what to do…you learn them for yourself…ask people or look up how to do them then give them a try…thats all within your own power…you can learn anything you want you dont need to wait to be shown, love to you :heart:

3 Likes