Read this today

I don’t think most people realize how much strength it takes to pull your own self out of a dark place mentally. So if you have done that today I am proud of you!

14 Likes

That’s a nice post of yours. Have been trying it for few days already, and fighting with it today

3 Likes

I am in a very dark place i lot my very best friend a few years ago. The one person who didnt judge me the one who knew me better than i knew myself at time brought me up then i was down. Reinsure me when he felt I was right. Then about 8 months ago I found somebody I got in a relationship with and felt I found that again then circumstances happen and within a few months my life that seems so well has come down crumbling all around me being depressed scared lonely and lost not having nothing to mask it with like I used to is probably harder than anything I have gone through with the Lost of my best friend loss of my mom grandma sister a grandchild I’ve always kept it together but heartache is just one I feel is unbearable at times tired of crying tired of remembering they say time heals all things guess we’ll see

2 Likes