real life people
real life experiences
real life love and fellowship

sobriety is up yourself
dont fuck up your life

good luck everyone
god bless

4 Likes

I’ve been weed free for two weeks. It was a fucking money pit. When I wasn’t stoned I was edgy, irritable and unpleasant. Since I’ve quit those withdrawal have subsided. I don’t want to consume it anymore. My mind and lungs are clear and i breathe soooo mych better. Marijuana is an addiction too.

1 Like

heyy @LuckyStar I hope alls well on your end. quitting pot is freaggin rough yet being on it gave a feeling of unease and nourvusness. its just the way it effects me.

quitting addictionscan be rough. the reason I do it is to better myself but not in a athoratized way. im no better then anyone. I just feel good about myself when im sober and feel like a mess high or drunk

I wanna try to reach out to peopld more and make some friends. im 28years old and live in Mass. im looking for sober friends to talk to. :slight_smile: have a good day. reachout to me anytime plz. ill be home for the rest of the day. tomorrow I have GED class till 1pm tty soon

Well howdy😉. I’m on and off here all day. If im not at IOP or a meeting I’m on here. Hope your day is awesome my friend. We all have our struggles and it’s nice connecting with new, sober friends.

1 Like

howdy hommii :stuck_out_tongue: everything is good on my end in Mass god bless

I got sober from weed a week before I got sober from booze, lifes been much better since.

Paranoia is gone. Mood has stabilized. Money in the bank/bills paid.

No one can make you quit or stay sober, very true, but like Joe said, we get by with a little help from our friends. No one has to do it alone.

1 Like

Paranoia has completely vacated my brain. My moods are definitely more stable. It’s a calming feeling. And I thought I had to smoke to get that calm. In reality, it was causing the chaos in my mind.

2 Likes

energy also gets better. the whole sobriety experience has been a amaxing thing. I think the fellowship is the best but thats my personal opinion. people who you refuse to let down.

1 Like

I agree with you friend. The fellowship has unlimited upside.

1 Like

totally agree my friend

have a safe sober night

im watching that show called house with that smart and smart as doctor lol

im with a sober friend :slight_smile: