Received 30 day Chip

Actually have 39 days sober but got this last night @ my meeting!!:blush::blush:

26 Likes

Great job on your 39! You should be proud!! Keep it up! :candy:

1 Like

@bre.bre. Congratulations 39 days is a great start. I hope you are finding recovery treating you "okay ". It will get to where it will treat you good and then great. Great job. Keep at it

Well done getting your chip ,here in scotland we dont really do chips only fish and chips lol , and i like when you say my meeting means you belong now that great ,great example .everyone have agood day

3 Likes

Congrats!! Just received mine on Wednesday, I carry it in my pocket as a reminder. Great job, stay strong :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Congrats on your 39 days and getting your first chip!! Keep up the good work

1 Like

That’s awesome! I never thought in a million years I’d hit 30 days, and I did… it’s a GREAT feeling! Good job! :blush:

2 Likes

That’s super cool @bre.bre!! Huge congrats pal:)

1 Like

Awesome work! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Great job on 30 days!! :tada::sparkler:

2 Likes

Well done & congratulations! I’m getting close and can’t wait to set it next to my desire chip! Keep it up - You GOT THIS!

1 Like

oh HELL YES!!! way to go :slight_smile: keep it up!

1 Like

Yea congratulations

1 Like

Well done. It really IS an achievement.

The amount of will power you need to defeat addiction is insane.

It really is a sign of someones character if they have beaten an addiction. If only for one day, two days or thirty days.

Keep it up! We are all proud of you!

3 Likes

Thank you everyone!! I’ve never had one in my 10+ years of addiction. I am forever GRATEFUL and humbled. Many people have NO IDEA just how significant this piece of achievement is to receive. But all of you always make me feel that love that I need and now deserve.:heart:

6 Likes

That’s great. You should be so proud.
Keep it going :grin:

1 Like

Also got my 60 day!! I forgot to post this…I now have 72 days tho!!:blush::blush:

5 Likes

Great to hear!!!

1 Like