Recipes to share

Trying to get my appetite back. I want to learn some new cooking skills.
I recently got an instapot that I love. Can we use this space to share some recipes?

3 Likes

I use extra water instead of the wine, and add some marmite and balsamic vinegar for flavour. Delish!

2 Likes

I love cooking and especially baking but I’m trying to cut down on carbs and sugar so I’ve really stopped now. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

And this is the best nutroast recipe, if you can decipher it :joy: It’s less confusing than it looks! You’ve just got to work back from the instructions to see which ingredients to add at what stage

3 Likes

Check out Foodies Unite #2 thread for ideas! I’m sure people would be willing to share info on their food pics.

1 Like

Not my recipe! My bf’s. If it was mine it would all be in order :joy:

But yea I guess the 1 min, 3 mins bits are quite precise! I don’t follow it that exactly. I think of it as, add in soon, wait a bit, wait a while!

The only thing I am properly precise in cooking is steak. And I only eat them once a year. Everything else is chuck it in and see what happens :laughing:

1 Like

Trying this one today.
Chicken breasts
Cream of chicken soup
Gravy mix
Water
4 to 6 hours on low in the crockpot.

I gotta start easy lol.

2 Likes

This AM I made an English muffin with cream cheese, tomato, and bacon YYYOOMMM Simple and super delicious!

here are a few superfood smoothie recipes:

veggie ramen (my fav!):

2 Likes

OMG my grandmother’s sausage gravy recipe is super easy and SOOOO good! Cook your sausage (I prefer Jimmy Dean …DO NOT drain grease), pour in 1/2 cup flour, 1 cup milk, 1 cup water. Salt and pepper to taste (I like lots of pepper!!!) Simmer until it thickens. Add a bit of water if gets too thick :wink: enjoy YOM YOM!

2 Likes

Wait, did I miss something? Everyone’s sharing healthy recipes. And me the fatty over here is like GRAVY YOM :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Mmm. havent done that in forever! Biscuits and gravy was a staple at house growing,up

1 Like

I love this website/app

2 Likes

I literally laughed out loud at this! Scared the hell out of my dogs and everything!

For the record, I was thinking the same thing about the healthy recipes (and the sausage gravy)!

I mean, c’mon, what’s not to love about sausage gravy?? The only other gravy I love just as much is tomato gravy.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: right? It is so good LoL

This one is super easy.
Chicken tinga.
3 chicken breasts, cut up
I had of herdez hot salsa
I fresh jalapeno, chopped
Half an onion, chopped
I large red pepper, chopped
Paprika
I cup chicken broth
Dash of garlic salt.
Quarter stick of butter

Put everything in pot
Cook on high for 3.5 hours
Recipe called for 6 hours on low, but nah…

Shred with fork when done. Serve on tortillas or crispy taco shell with lettuce, cheese, tomatos