Recovering From 2 Addictions & Eating Disorder

Hey guys. :confused:
While I was addicted to weed and nicotine, I also developed an unspecified eating disorder. Now I am in the process of being sober from weed (38 days) and nicotine (9 days then relapsed and now am on 4 days). As I get sober, my appetite has continued to grow and grow.
Over the past two weeks I have noticed that my body is putting off the weirdest scent that I have never smelt in my life. It is not a bad smell, just something completely new. My boyfriend says he cannot smell anything, I just smell like my house.
Am I just regaining my sense of smell? Maybe it is due to how much I have been eating? Does it have anything to do with the withdrawal process in my body? I have been going crazy for the past week or two trying to figure out what is going on
Can anyone explain this?

1 Like

I have definitely heard of people regaining sense of taste ofter quitting smoking so maybe it is possible. I commend you for trying to tackle two addictions and an Ed.

1 Like

Thank you so much <333 this was very, very helpful. i honestly felt like I was just going a little bit crazy.

1 Like